Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Tuesday Ten: {Boho Chic}

Happy Tuesday to you!  I am starting a new series today and am excited about it.  It is like my Friday Finds series, only this will just showcase 10 things that I am loving right now.  As you can see it will be a random mix of items...today just happens to showcase things with a boho flair.

The tee shirt, jeans and both pairs of shoes are in my closet as we speak.  You can read the reviews for yourself, but these items are my go-to items for our crazy Texas weather.  Throw a cardigan over the tee shirt on the cooler days and you are set!  The other items are items I just love.  I am designing a new room for my 7 year old and am crushing on those curtains!!  Below the picture, you will find links to each source! 



Click on description for source links:

1. Boyfriend Tee (several colors available)
2. Distressed Skinny Jeans (own and love these, fit true to size)
3. Fringe Ankle Boots (own and love these, fit true to size)
4. Dream On Wall Hanging
5. Leopard Slip-Ons (own and love these, fit true to size)
6. Five Light Cage Chandelier
7. Cross Rug
8. Tree Stump Side Table
9. Pom-Pom Curtains (additional colors available)
10. Arrow Throw Pillow

Hope you have a great week!!



4 comments:

  1. Your site is so much fun! thanks for the dreamy ideas....
    Nancy
    wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl. you have such fine taste . i'm all in for the tee's, the kicks, the pom-poms (back ordered dang it), and the pillow and that was just on my first pass. i love the affordable price points . i mean let's face it -- these aren't classic heirloom items we want to spend a fortune on. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love sharing great finds! Glad you liked them!!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS