Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Tuesday Ten: {Spring Fling}

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I am giving you a virtual pinch if you aren't wearing green! 

Yesterday, after my daughter got home from school, we headed to the park with friends because we had our first dose of spring temperatures and had to enjoy it...which then led to dinner on the patio at a local Mexican restaurant.  Patio weather is my favorite kind of weather!  Today's high is 81 and that makes this girl happy!!

For today's Tuesday Ten, I am sharing some fun items that will get you and your patio ready for spring! 

All sources are linked below...just click on the corresponding number and description!


Click for source link:
  1. Stone Stud Earrings
  2. Straw Fedora
  3. Embroidered Dress (I will be wearing mine as a shirt)
  4. Caged Lantern Patio Lights
  5. Divided Metal Tray
  6. Blue Jar Drink Dispenser
  7. Elle Skinny Jeans (fit true to size)
  8. Tory Burch Flip Flops (I got these for my birthday and love them!)
  9. Metal/Wood Patio Table
10. Set of 4-Metal Cafe Chair

To see my previous Tuesday Ten post, click HERE!
Also, don't forget to enter the THROW pillow giveaway!  Winner will be announced Thursday.  Click HERE to enter!

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Cant find the divided metal tray source
    daley22@adelphia.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the divided metal tray! So tempting! Love the patio lighting! Again very tempting! I am too late for the jeans in my size! Darn! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check back, they restock often! They are awesome and so comfy!!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS