Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Finds: {Beaded Chandeliers}

Good Morning and Happy Friday!!

I am so excited about today's "Friday Finds"!   I get a lot of inquiries about my dining room chandelier.  This is one of those pieces that I absolutely love!  It is definitely a focal point in this room!


I did some shopping and came up with several different options for today's post! As always, the sources are linked below, just click on the corresponding number/description.



Click on description for source link:

  1. Whitewashed Wood Bead Chandelier (I own this and love it)
  2. Clear Bead Chandelier
  3. Square Base Beaded Chandelier
  4. Petite Beaded Chandelier
  5. Beaded Wire Chandelier
  6. Crystal Bead Chandelier
  7. Wood Drop Chandelier
  8. Natural Wood Bead Chandelier
  9. Beaded Rope Chandelier
10. Metal and Wood Drop Chandelier

To see all my Friday Find's post, click HERE!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS