Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What's New Wednesday: {Featuring 25:40 Love}

Hey there!  I know it has been awhile since I posted but we have been busy with the end of the school year and the start of summer!  I hope everyone is having a great week!

Today I am sharing a great company with you that I know you will love! Make sure and check out the DISCOUNT code at the bottom of this post!

25:40 Love is a company that has a variety of products that are sold for a great cause!  15% off all sales go to a special charity each month.  You can check out their website to read about this months featured charity, Morning Star Foundation, by clicking HERE!

I am so excited to display their " Live A Good Life" barn wood sign in my home. I had been searching for the perfect piece to hang in this area of our game room and knew the minute I saw this sign and read it, it was the perfect fit! The message is a great one and the lettering and distressed finish adds extra charm to this special piece!  You can find it on their website HERE!

 
It was like this sign was made specifically for this space....I truly love it!
 
 

I had a hard time deciding on which sign to get because they have so many great options!  To check out all of their signs, click HERE!  They also carry a variety of other products and those can be found HERE!

Now here is the fun part! They have kindly offered all my readers 15% off your total purchase by using the code "whimsygirl15" at checkout! This code is only valid until Friday night at 11:59pm CST so don't delay!!  Save a little money, help a great cause and treat yourself, or a friend, to something special!  Their products make perfect wedding, birthday, housewarming and teacher gifts! I have my eye on a few other items!  Happy Shopping!

Check back tomorrow for this week's "Friday Finds" post!  I promise you that you won't want to miss this one...here is hint: chandeliers! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I like these "be a good person" guidelines a lot better than most of the ones I see.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS