Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Tuesday Ten: {Farmhouse Kitchen}

Our kitchen is full of farmhouse inspired accents!  I think there is something so charming about this style and although it is trendy at the moment, these items are timeless!  When I post pictures on Instagram of our kitchen, I get tons of inquiries about where I purchased my items.  Most of my items come from local home décor retailers that do not offer online shopping so I did a little searching and found similar items that you can order online!  All products are linked below, just click on the corresponding number and description!



Affiliate Product Links:
  1. Vintage Style Bread Box
  2. Set of 4 Turkish Tea Towels
  3. Numbered Canisters Set of 3
  4. Bistro Bench
  5. Vintage Inspired Scale Clock
  6. Large Glass Carboy Jug
  7. Wall Mount Drying Rack
  8. Galvanized Metal Cake Stand
  9. Set of 4 Potted Faux Succulents
10. Wood/Metal 3 Tiered Stand (exact one I own. Despite the reviews, I love mine)

You can check out all my Tuesday Ten posts by clicking here: The Tuesday Ten
You might also like my Friday Finds posts here: Friday Finds

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love your style. I recently bought a bookcase and would like ideas on things to put on it.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS