Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Finds: {My Kitchen Favorites}

Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing the sources for the most asked about items in our kitchen.  Some are the exact item and some are similar (due to the fact that mine are vintage pieces).   Each item is linked below the collage! 



Affiliate Product Links:
  1. Link: Large Bread Board--Set of 3 (note the size, these are big)
  2. Link: TEA Canister
  3. Link: SUGAR Canister
  4. Link: FLOUR Canister
  5. Link: Large Cake Stand with Dome (note size, this is big)
  6. Link: Wooden Chalkboard Bins (great for K-Cups)
  7. Link: Gray/White Rug
  8. Link: Wall Cubby (2 sizes available)
  9. Link: Silver Plated Urn (I use mine to hold utensils)


You can see all my Friday Finds post by clicking here: Friday Finds
You might also enjoy my farmhouse kitchen post here: Farmhouse Kitchen
Enjoy your weekend!







2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I was just looking at your pictures yesterday and wondering where you picked up the canisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. kitchen wall decals

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS